Cancellation and Refund Policy
By accessing, using, browsing or booking through flights.tripmaza.com, clients will have to acknowledge their acceptance on the understanding and agreement on its terms and conditions. In case of any violation, we have all legal rights for taking any official step.
Mode of Payments & the Policies:
- To avail any travel facility through flights.tripmaza.com, pay some amount in advance to confirm your booking. Advance payable amount may vary on the kinds of services, you are going to avail.
- As per the mode of payment, you can use your Visa, Master and American express Cards and pay the amount online. We ensure you a safe payment gateway.
- International advance payments can be done through Bank / Wire Transfer to our bank account along with the added charges demanded by the banks.
- We also accept Bank Drafts, Cheque and cash in special cases.
- You can avail net banking facility through the online Payment gateway:
- In case of cancellation, various charges will be taken depending on the type of services that have to be cancelled. You can cancel domestic & international flight tickets online by logging in to flights.tripmaza.com. Along with airline's cancellation charges TripMaza service fee of 300 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 500 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets will be applicable as cancellation service charges apart from the refund amount received from the Supplier/Airlines.
- Booking Surcharge or Taxes is non refundable in any circumstance.
- To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, contact the Airlines directly and then, send the cancellation request to our website for refunds.
- In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be made as per the airlines' charges along with our service charges as mentioned above.
- During Peak-Seasons that may be different for different locations, cancellation policy of hotels and air tickets can vary. We follow specific cancellation policy these days and refund charges may differ heavily.
- For offline cancellation of these tickets, call our customer support center at +91 97753 04444. The same cancellation charges will be applied. In case of fixed departure (Groups & series tickets) such fares are to be treated as non-refundable and non changeable.
- ***Fare refund policies are subject to vary as per the policies of airlines and Suppliers. Consequently, it becomes necessary to understand the terms and conditions of airlines before booking air tickets
- As a reliable travel agency of India, we provide you the best possible information about our products and services. However, it is suggested to all the customers for making personal investigation to avoid any confusion & mess. We will not be responsible for any delay or alteration in your trip because of any avoidable circumstances.
- We are not responsible for any damage, loss or injury made during the tour packages booked by us. You are responsible for your own safety measures.
- We are also not answerable for any human error that has been overlooked by the clients and staff.
Credit Policy for Travel Agents
If any travel agent avails services from the company taking credit from it and fails to clear the credit in certain days, Our Portal has right to take legal action against him. In such cases, they will be charged some interest rates decided by the company itself. Firm legal steps will be taken if any fraud is found by them.